Pat's Fantasy Hotlist 3.0

Hey guys,

So things are settling down a bit...

I was extremely fond of the previous template and I'm kind of sad to see it go. But I like this one (some of you may recall that I selected this Notebook template for my Survivor/Koh-Lanta blog last year), and it looks as though this could be the new look for Pat's Fantasy Hotlist. We'll have to wait and see...

To my detractors, sadly the new look won't change anything. So yes, you can expect the same kind of crappy content you have come to hate with a passion, day in and day out.

But now comes what I dread the most: Updating the blogroll and all the other features of the Hotlist. It's been a few years since the last update and I need your help.

What SFF blogs of interest do you feel should be added to my own blogroll? What's missing from the "Speculative Fiction Authors," "Publishers," "SFF Resources," and "Message Boards" sections? I have to admit that I've been out of touch with these things for too long.

What else would you like to see added to the Hotlist?

Cheers,

Patrick